0121 356 4556
9AM - 5PM Weekdays

Finances Connected to Divorce

Whilst you both may accept the marriage is over, sometimes it is not possible to agree who should have what regarding property such as the family home. When this happens one party will start court proceedings to resolve the situation.

Whilst we will try our very best to resolve matters quickly for you and without going to court, sometimes this is not possible. Examples are when the other party insists on claiming more of the assets than what they would achieve if the matter went to court, or they are point blank refusing to cooperate by showing us what they have financially. In such situations financial proceedings are likely.

Our Mrs Jenny Sharma has an excellent reputation in pursuing and achieving favourable outcomes for clients in financial cases. Please see her profile page for testimonials from her clients.

I just want to say a ‘Big’ thank you for all your hard work, dedication, support, help and love in this situation


At J M Wilson Solicitors we offer a personal service where Mrs Sharma and her team will be with you every step of the way so that you are fully informed at each stage. Our costs can be fixed at various stages so that you have full control over the cost of your case.

If you wish to make an enquiry then contact us at: jenny@jmwilsonsolicitors.com

Latest News and Announcments

from J M Wilson solicitors.

What do I need to do if I want to move to another country with my child?

We have just finished a relocation case, successfully acting for a mother who wanted to return to her native Hungary …

Have you been affected by the Windrush Scandal?

There’s been lots in the news recently about the Windrush Scandal and the terrible impact of the Home Office treatment …

Do I still need to see a solicitor to get divorced?

You may have seen in the news that the process of getting divorced is being modernised enabling couples to make …