J M Wilson Solicitors offer free immigration advice at regular drop-in surgeries. You don’t need an appointment, simply come along to the next advice session and our award-winning team will do their best to help you.
Our free immigration advice surgeries run on the following days and times:
Birmingham Immigration Advice
- each week at our office in Perry Barr on Thursdays from 3pm to 6pm and on Saturdays from 11am til 1pm
Telford immigration Advice
- fortnightly on the second and fourth Thursday of the month in Telford at Meeting Point House, South Water Square, Telford, TF3 4HS between 4pm and 6.30pm
Leicester Immigration Advice
- we are currently looking for a venue to be able to offer a free advice session in Leicester, we’ll let you know if we find somewhere suitable. Keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter accounts for the latest information
J M Wilson Solicitors are experienced in dealing with visa applications, appeals, immigration and asylum cases. We’ve fought cases all the way to the Supreme Court. Last year we were successful in two and partially successful in another case at the Supreme Court. We’ve recently helped asylum seekers secure refugee status after their initial claim was refused, enabled a grandmother to obtain a five-year multi-visit visa so she can travel from India to see her child and grandchildren, and dealt with many enquiries from those affected by the Windrush scandal.
The types of questions that usually come up at our free immigration advice sessions include
- How do I invite a relative to visit me from abroad?
- What is the procedure for bringing my spouse from abroad?
- My partner has finished his criminal sentence but immigration won’t release him, what can I do?
- I have overstayed my visa but I have a British child, what can I do?
- I have overstayed my visa and have been here for less than 20 years, can I make an application?
All enquiries are treated confidentially. If you can’t make it along to one of the drop-in sessions then please get in touch with our Immigration Team. Call us on 0121 356 4556 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.