CALL US NOW ON 0121 356 4556
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Facebook

J.M. Wilson Solicitors has excelled in providing expert legal assistance since 1991. Highly professional staff are friendly and offering expertise in:
• Property  • Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights  • Criminal & Civil Litigation  • Wills and Probate  • Public Law  • Family Law
Buying & Selling Property
Immigration & Asylum
  • Human Rights
  • Criminal & Civil Litigation
  • Wills and Probate
  • Public Law
  • Specialist Family Law
    2 Easy Steps To Find
    The Right Solictor
    • Call 0121 356 4556 or fill in the form
    • Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you
    Quick Enquiry Form
    Captcha plugin for Joomla from Outsource Online


    After you have lived in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as 'indefinite leave to remain'. There are numerous categories in which you can apply for settlement in the UK which include the following:

    · As the spouse/partner of a British Citizen or settled person
    · As the family member of a British Citizen or settled person
    · As the victim of domestic violence
    · As a retired person of independent means or a sole representative of an overseas firm
    · Other reasons
    · As refugees or people granted humanitarian protection since 30 August 2005, whose current 5-year permission to stay is due to expire.

    On receiving your instructions we will conduct a detailed assessment of your personal circumstances to establish the correct application for you to make. We can then assist with the completion of the relevant application forms and the collation of the supporting documentation.

    The application can then be submitted on your behalf and continuing support will be provided until you receive your decision.