CALL US NOW ON 0121 356 4556
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Facebook

J.M. Wilson Solicitors has excelled in providing expert legal assistance since 1991. Highly professional staff are friendly and offering expertise in:
• Property  • Immigration, Asylum & Human Rights  • Criminal & Civil Litigation  • Wills and Probate  • Public Law  • Family Law
Buying & Selling Property
Immigration & Asylum
  • Human Rights
  • Criminal & Civil Litigation
  • Wills and Probate
  • Public Law
  • Specialist Family Law
    2 Easy Steps To Find
    The Right Solictor
    • Call 0121 356 4556 or fill in the form
    • Your chosen specialist solicitor calls you
    Quick Enquiry Form
    Captcha plugin for Joomla from Outsource Online


    High-value migrants – Tier 1

    Investors, entrepreneurs and exceptionally talented people can apply to enter or stay in the UK without needing a job offer - but you will need to pass a points-based assessment.

    Applications can be made in the following categories:

    · Exceptional Talent - for people who are recognised or have the potential to be recognised as leaders in the fields of science and the arts.
    · Entrepreneur - for people who want to set up or take over, and be actively involved in running, a business or businesses here.
    · Investor - for people who want make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
    · General - for highly skilled workers.

    Skilled Workers – Tier 2

    If you are a national of a country outside the EEA or Switzerland (except Turkey), you will need to apply under Tier 2 of the points-based system. You must:
    · have a job offer from a licensed sponsor and a valid certificate of sponsorship; and
    · pass a points-based assessment.

    On receiving your instructions we will conduct a detailed assessment of your personal circumstances to establish the correct application for you to make and to ensure you meet the points requirement. We can then assist with the completion of the relevant application forms and the collation of the supporting documentation.

    The application can then be submitted on your behalf and continuing support will be provided until you receive your decision.