PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE ESTIMATES FOR STANDARD CASES
Why Choose J M Wilson Solicitors?
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties, such as application fees. Other fees commonly incurred are:
How long will your application take?
We cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application. We will normally be able to submit your application within 7 to 10 working days of you letting us have all the documents we have requested. We will let you know at the earliest opportunity if this will change.
The costs quoted below do not include:
- Any Home Office fees, as you will pay these directly to the Home Office as part of the application process.
- Where the Home Office refuse your application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal or review process.
How will costs be determined
The costs of an individual matter will be determined by how many hours we spend on your matter. This is assessed by but not limited to the following factors;
- Your immigration history
- The amount of supporting evidence that we need to consider or obtain on your behalf
- Whether you are applying with other dependents
- How complicated your matter is
- The amount you pay will be dependent on who you want dealing with your case. The hourly rates for each of our team are:
Mr Sanjeev Sharma – Director, Solicitor and Immigration Supervisor – £200 per hour for attendance and preparation
Miss Rukeya Begum – Director and Solicitor – £180 per hour attendance and preparation
Ms Lakhbir Sanghera – Associate Solicitor and Head of Commercial Immigration – £180 per hour attendance and preparation
Caseworker assistants – £100 per hour attendance and preparation
Routine letters and routine phone calls are charged at one tenth of the hourly rate. Letters taking more than 6 minutes to prepare will be charged at the hourly rate. Telephone calls of over 6 minutes will also be charged at the hourly rate (all plus VAT, if applicable).