EEA nationals and Family members of EEA nationals

This is a fast evolving area particularly given that Brexit is looming. Here at J M Wilson Solicitors we are happy to discuss this area with you and we encourage you to contact us or attend one of our free advice surgeries, details of when and where they take place can be found at the top of this page.

We can assist with all types of European Applications, regardless of whether you are an EEA national or a family member of an EEA national. Applications can be made for a residence card or a registration card.

Please note under the European Regulations children are defined as being under 21. If you think you are eligible then please get in touch with one of our team.

If you wish to make an enquiry then contact us at: [email protected]

Latest News and Announcments

from JM Wilson solicitors.

Fresh Claim (Also known as Further Submissions)

What is a fresh claim? A fresh claim is a paper-based application for the Home Office to reconsider a previous …

What to do if your financial circumstances have changed

The Home Office has always had a process where you can apply to access public funds if your circumstances have …

Successful Visitor’s Application – following 7 previous Refusals!

Another fantastic result for our client on her Visit Visa application. It’s been quite the battle for her to simply …

Community Legal Service Logo (Small) Image
The Law Society - Immigration Law (Small) Badge Icon Image
The Law Society - Family Law (Small) Badge Icon Image
Resolution First for Family Law Image (1)